既然如此,你自己來吧。【瘋狂想像:別人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】
A: That's not the way I wanted it done。
這可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then。
那你自己來唄。
2. That's more like it。
這才像話?!警偪裣胂瘢合駛€長者一樣地說!】
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
別跟你哥哥那么說話!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。
對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it。
那這像話。
3. That's going too far。
太過分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?
B: That's going too far。
那太過分了!
4. See. / I told you (so)。
我老早告訴過你?!警偪裣胂瘢貉笱蟮靡獾?、有先見之明地說!】
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so。
看,我早就這么說。
5. So what?
那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
你沒系安全帶。
B: So what?
那又怎樣?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。
就指望你了。【瘋狂想像:可憐兮兮地說!】
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
當然,我會來看你演講的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想辦法吧!(別閑坐著!)
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰啊?!【瘋狂想像:毫不客氣地說!】
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
你以為你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。
別裝傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?
B: I don't know how to run it。
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
別裝傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
這就是。你有什么要說嗎?