那些把燈背在背上的人 , 把他們的影子投到了自己前面 .
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
22
我的存在 , 對我是一個永久的神奇 , 這就是生活 .
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23
“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨 . 你是誰呢 , 那樣的沉默著?”
“我不過是一朵花 . ”
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?"
I am a mere flower.
24
休息與工作的關系 , 正如眼瞼與眼睛的關系 .
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25
人是一個初生的孩子 , 他的力量 , 就是生長的力量 .
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26
神希望我們酬答他 , 在于他送給我們的花朵 , 而不在于太陽和土地 .
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
27
光明如一個裸體的孩子 , 快快活活地在綠葉當中游戲 , 它不知道人是會欺詐的 .
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
28
啊 , 美呀 , 在愛中找你自己吧 , 不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋 .
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著 , 以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:“我愛你 . ”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."
30
“月兒呀 , 你在等候什么呢?”
“向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬 . ”
Moon, for what do you wait?
To salute the sun for whom I must make way.