背景說明
Emma 打電話給同事Michael,想要約下周某個時間一起討論新人培訓計劃。
Michael: Hello, Michael Wang.
哈啰,我是王麥可。
Emma: Hey, Michael. It's Emma.
嘿,麥可。我是?,?。
Michael: Hi, Emma, how are you?
嗨,?,敚愫脝??
Emma: I'm fine, thanks. And you?
我很好,謝謝,你呢?
Michael: Very well, thanks. What can I do for you?
非常好,謝謝。有什么可以為你效勞?
Emma: I'd like to arrange a meeting with you.
我想要和你安排一個會議。
Michael: OK, no problem.
好的,沒問題。
Emma: It's about the plan for the new employee training.
是關于新人培訓的計劃。
Michael: Fine. When shall we meet?
好的,我們何時見面?
Emma: Sometime next week?
下周某個時間?
Michael: OK. How about Tuesday in the afternoon? That'll be the 15th.
好的,星期二下午如何?是15號。
Emma: No, I'm afraid I'm busy all day on Tuesday. How about Thursday or Friday?
不行,我恐怕星期二整天都很忙。星期四或星期五如何?
Michael: Sorry, I can't make it Friday. I have training all day. But Thursday is fine.
抱歉,星期五我不行。我整天都有培訓。但是星期四可以。
Emma: The afternoon is best for me. How about you?
下午比較好。你呢?
Michael: OK. Shall we say 2:30?
好的,約2點30分見面可以嗎?
Emma: Yes, that'll be fine. Where shall we meet?
可以,那很好。在哪兒碰面呢?
Michael: You've got a bigger office.
你的辦公室比較大。
Emma: OK. So that'll be half past two on Thursday August 17th, in my office.
好的。8月17日星期四下午2點30分,在我的辦公室。
Michael: Right.
是的。
Emma: Thanks, Michael. I look forward to seeing you then.
謝謝,麥可。我期待屆時與你見面。