【兒童動畫故事片段中英對照臺詞】
Things are working out according to my ultimate design
事情向我設想的發(fā)展
Soon I'll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be mine
很快這小人魚和整個海洋都是我的了
The sea witch!
海底女巫!
Oh, no! Shes gonna, I gotta...
哦, 不! 她要,我得...
Ariel! Ariel!
艾莉兒! 艾莉兒!
Ariel,I was flying I was,of course I was flying,and I saw the the watch.
艾莉兒,我是飛來的,我是--當然我是飛來的,而且我看見了女巫
The witch was watchin the mirror and she was singin with a stolen set of pipes. 她在照鏡子而且用偷來的聲音唱歌.
Do you hear what lm telling you?
你聽見我說什么了嗎?
The prince is marrying the sea witch in disguise!
王子要和女巫偽裝的人結婚!
Are you sure about this?
你確認嗎?
Have I ever been wrong?
我錯過嗎?
I mean,when it's important?
我是說,這都什么時候了?
What are we gonna do?
我們怎么辦?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【重點詞匯講解】
1.Things are working out
work out,固定詞組:進展,成功,有用。例如:That method doesn't work out quite as planned. 這法子行不通
2.design
design這里不是“設計”的意思,而是“陰謀策劃”的意思
3.in disguise 偽裝的
俗語有云:塞翁失馬焉知非福,英語中同樣有個說法就是Disaster is blessing in disguise. 災禍是福。
相關閱讀: