Damian. - Spencer.
戴米安 -斯賓塞
Hey. - Hi.
你好 -你好
Uh, I wasn't, uh, expecting you.
我沒料到你會來
Are you here to finish our interview?
你是來完成我們的采訪的嗎
I came to ask you if your article was really about
我來問你 你的論文是真的要寫
millennials and politics or if you have another angle?
千禧一代和政治 還是你有其他角度
The bunker girls.
倉庫里的女孩
Um, I think you need to relax.
我覺得你不要太緊張
I'm writing about the 20-something children
我在寫二十幾歲的
of senatorial candidates.
參議員候選人的子女
I don't, I don't have an agenda.
我還沒有寫好大綱
Really? - Really.
真的嗎 -真的
Then why are you playing phone tag
那你為什么寫了便條要打電話
with Mona Vanderwaal?
給夢娜·范德瓦爾
Is she gonna offer you some fresh insight
她會告訴你一些有關夏洛蒂的玩偶之家的
into Charlotte's dollhouse?
新的看法嗎
Uh, no, she's scheduling a sit-down
不 她準備安排一次
with the opponent's daughter.
和對手女兒的見面
What?
什么
Mona's working for the other camp.
夢娜在幫另一邊做事
I'm sorry. When did this happen?
什么 這是什么時候的事
Well, don't look at me.
別看我
Apparently Mona approached your mom
顯然夢娜找過你媽媽
about working for her campaign first
希望她能先幫她競選
but was shown the door.
但被拒絕了
You really didn't know.
你是真的不知道
I've heard of inner circles, but leaving your daughter out...
我明白什么是核心集團 但把自己女兒排除在外