Service service service
服務 服務 服務
service service serv...
服務 服務 服務
You heard your bro. Service him.
你也聽見你兄弟說啥了 "服侍"他呀
Oh crushed!
哇 攻勢兇猛啊
Hey you'd better be careful
你講話最好小心點
'cause I can give you a run for your money.
我可以害你事倍錢半哦
I don't have any money.
我都沒錢 怎么對半
Well with a body like that you don't need any.
有這么好的身材 你不需要掙錢
Oh! Ba bam!
妙啊
Did you actually think that was a good line
你真覺得那樣很有梗嗎
or is that what you do
還是你就是那種
so the check gets paid by Richie Rich?
跟著富二代蹭吃喝的馬屁米蟲
Hold on. Who said I was rich?
打住 誰說我有錢了
Let me see your Hands. What...
讓我看看你的手 干嘛
Looking to see if I have poor people calluses?
看看我有沒有窮人的老繭嗎
No, I wanted to see how big your penis is.
不 我只是想看看你雞雞有多大
With hands that size you better be rich.
只有這種大小 沒點錢還怎么混呀
Oh! Shazam!
直擊要害
Not cool bro.
裝毛有梗啊 兄弟
What's your name? Michelle Obama.
你叫什么 米歇爾·奧巴馬
We're closed.
我們打烊了
I'm William. Give me your number.
我叫威廉 給我你的電話吧
Why? So you can put it in your phone
為什么 好讓你存進手機里
and never call or text or email?
直到地老天荒也不聯系嗎
Seriously.
我是認真的
You wouldn't know what to do with a good girl if you had one.
給了你 你也不懂得珍惜好女孩
But you're not a good girl. That's why I want your number.
你又不是 所以我才要你的電話啊
So how about it?
到底給不給號碼啊
We're closed.
我們打烊了
Your sign says "open till 2:00."
你們牌子上寫"兩點關門"
My my.
哎呀 哎呀
How time does fly.
歡樂的時光總是過得特別快
2:00 gentlemen... nighty night.
兩點了 先生們 又到了時候說拜拜
What did I ever do to you?
我哪里招你惹你了
You didn't mention me did you?
你沒提到我 對吧
Ugh no. I just gave him...
當然沒有 我剛讓他
just get to the end. Do you hate him?
快進到結尾 你恨他嗎
I hate him.
我恨他
That was the weirdest thing seeing him come in here.
看見他走進這里 感覺真的好怪
No the weirdest thing is coming in here right now.
不 最怪的人現在正走過來呢
Why no?
哪里不好啦
Girl at Urban Outfitters said it was hip.
UO店里的女孩說這樣很潮呢
You look like a lesbian I made out with once on a dare.
我打賭輸了被逼去親熱的拉拉就這打扮
Han you're adorable exactly as you are.
憨 你自己的樣子就很可愛了
Why are you trying to be hip?
為什么你老想變潮人呢
To meet girls.
想認識女生呀